New Year, New Start!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Today's blog is going to be some-what of an inspirational posting. So if you hate the Holidays, and honestly are just not a fan of reading, then turn back now. I'm hoping you'll stay despite them both. :)

And if you're not wanting to read or even try to make resolutions because of all the memes here let me help get them out of your system.

 


Now we got that out the way, lets move on people! Generally yes, sometimes we shoot for the moon and everything is not guaranteed that our resolutions will happen. A lot can happen in a year, so who is anyone to judge you whether you achieved your goal or not, you're the only one accountable for yourself and sometimes things just don't happen in year.

2015 will be my year. It's a gut feeling and a little of me restoring the faith that was a little broken. Usually for New Years I like to reflect on the year and put a little inspiration out there. This year made a year since I picked up everything and moved to Las Vegas with my husband. I've had a real hard time adjusting since South Carolina is all I really know. That's just the fact of it all, but I did it all for love. I got to see my marriage and my friendships and all my other relationships grow so much stronger. So I'd like to take this time to thank all those people.

I honestly am so blessed that this year I was able to make mistakes to pave my own path. This life always has it's days, sometimes weeks, but I always was able to bounce back no matter what. I think it's funny when I sit back and look at every person who laughed about "stealing my joy" whether it was a guy or a friend turning against me or just someone who didn't take the time to get to know me so they judged me. I cannot believe I encountered so many toxic people and still came out with such a pure heart and such a drive to be able to start living my dream and do what I love to do. I'm not perfect Lord knows, but he has blessed me beyond belief with the people that I am going into 2015 with. The fact that I had pretty much every door close on me in 2014 must mean I'm going to have something amazing happen to me in 2015 and I'm betting it's life changing. So go on roll your eyes about resolutions people are making, but those are the kind of people I want in my life. The kind that is not afraid of reaching for the stars because they know they'll land amongst the moon. Those are the kind of people I'm going to keep. Thank you so much to everyone who has let me become just this young woman I am, who continue to love me as myself, and treated me always like a family member or friend. You are the people who keep me going. Thank you a million and one M&M's.

And thank y'all to my readers. My supporters. I've been off/on social media and so far I'm building a blog I can finally be so proud of. I am so humbled by how much support I am getting. :)

Have a Happy New Year!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS