In a Fall State of Mind: Home Decor Floral Inspired

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Ah fall.

Where the leaves change + the weather gets crisp.

At least that's how it is for almost everyone where else in America this time of the year, but here in Nevada, were still hitting the triple digits.

No matter the triple digit weather, autumn is my favorite, and I'm definitely in an autumn state of mind.

Speaking of fall, today I wanted to talk about my love for home decor + show you some of the beautiful floral inspiration that I've come across.

First things first, I wanted to say thank you to BloomNation for even asking for my input on how I incorporate floral inspiration into my home + what kind of floral eye candy works well for my style. BloomNation is an online community marketplace for local florists, they cater to all your floral needs by handcrafting beautiful unique bouquets. You can type in your zip code to search local florists & choose the bouquet of your liking through their website.

If you would like to learn more about BloomNation + what they do please click here. Other wise, read on! ;)

If you are just now learning about my blog + myself, allow me to let you to tell you a little about me + my life. I am a proud military wife of an United States Airman. We've been stationed in Nevada for 2 years now, and we've been in our apartment for about a year. In the past, I have bought the "cheap" decor, thinking it would be easier on our wallets, but I wasn't thinking long term, + I'm still adding new things to our apartment to make it more home-y to this day. The great part about decorating is being able to express yourself, it's like clothes for our homes + besides it's great to find new ways to add a bit of your own personality to your home.

A lot of people don't know where to start, especially in an apartment because you're limited on what you can + can't do. I did a post before hand on what I find easier to make your home feel more like a home, I didn't include flowers, but I sure should have, flowers add a since of class + wholeness to your home. Whether it be real or fake - what ever your budget allows, flowers help your home feel like home. You can add them to your living room coffee table, side table, your dining room table, in the kitchen, or in your bedroom + guest rooms. I am partial to sunflowers, they just seem so happy + full of life, which is my philosophy for life, live it to the fullest. I've decorated for fall + have incorporated my favorite sunflowers. Most of my decor, I have pre-bought. I try to use what I have, or what I can find on sale, for at a good price.

I have shopped in: Ross, Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Home Goods, Kirklands, + Kohl's. My tip is also, if you like something, buy it. That is if you cannot DIY, or it cost that much if not more DIY-ing it.

I love fresh flowers in the fall + in the spring, my bouquet for the living room has sunflowers, mums, + more. It definitely is fit for fall + beautiful eye candy. It's the perfect balance of fall + decor which incorporates my favorite flowers!



Now what are my top 5 favorite floral decor eye candy? I list them below! (In no special order, they're all great!)


  1. French Country Cottage had very beautiful antique + charm about her fall decor that was simple, yet so timeless.


  2. All rights for these photos go to the French Country Cottage Blog

  3. Home Stories A to Z had her fall decor + floral inspiration that felt just so feminine and pretty! I just fell in love with it all. Call me OBSESSED.


  4. All rights for this photo go to the Home Stories A to Z Blog.

  5. Jones Design Company is hands down one of my favorite blogs + she gives out a free fun autumn printable in her home design tour blog post! Her home decor just felt so fresh + beautiful.


  6. All Rights for this photo goes to The Jones Design Company blog.

  7. Inspired By Charm is my top favorite...I might be a little biased because sunflowers are my favorite, but can you really blame me? I mean look how gorgeous!


  8. All Rights for this photo go to the Inspired By Charm blog.

  9. Pinspiring Fall Floral Decor DIY - This pin I found gorgeous + very easy to remake for your home, even if you're not a huge DIY-er. It tells you step by step how to make the vase + you can pick out different flowers to your liking. :)

  10. All rights for this photo + tutorial go to U-Create.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS