I Am Aria Belle. Sass Queen.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Woof Woof! Hello people of the internet! Since my mommy felt low on time this week with school about to start, she asked her co-partner and best friend, Aria Belle (that's me!) for a spot on this weeks blog. Now I know what you're thinking, a dog writing a blog?! What is this craziness?! My mom thought it would be kind of fun to tell you some of my most inner thoughts, and I have to warn you most of them are about food. (can you blame me?!) Even if you're not a dog person, perhaps you could give me a chance because my mommy thinks I am just too cute! so I think you will think so too! Alright enough of the butt sniffing, I meant kissing, or was it sniffing? I often get those confused but hey that's okay let's get to it!

  • I love people I actually just like to bark at people so they pay me attention.
  • When I get said attention I like to get sassy, because I don't like to be touched. Duh.
  • But, if I am bribed with food I am totally okay with that. (I love food!)
  • If you call me, even if you know me, I probably still won't come to you unless you have food. (I tried to warn you)
  • Don't you dare think you are getting attention from my mommy unless it's with me in the middle and I say you're okay. My mommy thinks highly of my opinion, and if I don't like you, she won't either. (mommy made me cross that one out because she said it's not true, but it is)
  • Fine, my mommy will probably like you, but I take up most of her time because I love getting pampered and belly rubs.
  • She also gives me treats! Which reminds me I still have a treat from when she felt bad about leaving me earlier. BRB! enjoy this cute photo of me while I eat this delicious treat!
  • I'm back! Have I mentioned that I like to get into things? even things that I'm not supposed to and blame it on someone breaking in the house. I know mommy never believes me because she asks me why someone would break in just to bite a hole in her underwear.
  • I'm loyal. I'm a mommy's girl, but I love daddy too, either way these are my humans and I love them even if I have to whine my head off for their scraps.
  • It's just obvious if you have a puppy they should get all (mommy's edit) some of your scraps.
  • I yell at ambulances, I know their just doing their job, but my inner wolf tells them to shut up because they should do it quieter. Just saying.
  • I hate the blankey monster, just because it's soft doesn't mean it isn't scary or won't get you, I don't understand why my daddy finds pleasure in laughing at my pain. 
  • Sometimes, I "accidentally" go number two off of the pad because I think it's important to keep my mommy & daddy in their place.
  •  I hate car rides unless we get to the drive thru window and I smell the food, I'm automatically a saint.
  • Do not tell me no about getting the heating pad, because I will paw at you and whine at you till you get annoyed and fed up. That's my heating pad and I get it when I want it no matter how bad your bones ache.
  • Don't even worry about getting colors that match for blankets in the living room, we all know they are all gonna come back to me.
  • Last but not least, I'm after all your bottle caps. Don't think you can open a bottled drink just to close it back up because once that sucker is open it's mine!
I am here to tell you I am more than a pet or an animal to my family, no matter how demanding or sassy I get, I will always lick my mommy's tears away, cuddle up with her at night, and eat the top crusts off of the sandwich bread that she won't touch. She is my human and I am her fur baby. We'd be incomplete with out each other. Love your fur kids, treat them with respect, bring them in when it's cold, and be sure of the responsibility when you get them, and always give them extra treats. They have feelings just like humans and sometimes you don't always know when the last time you'll be able to walk them or cuddle up to them. Just like human's their time is precious. 

Mommy and I would like to dedicate this blog to my sister, and her first fur baby Angel. I didn't know you for long, but my mommy said that you gave the best hugs. We love you. Rest In Peace.


XOXO Aria Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS