Happy Mothers Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

During the 50th ACM Awards, I watched Taylor Swift's mom make a speech about Taylor and beam with just such respect and pride over her daughter. From the moment I heard the news about her mother I was just so heartbroken for Taylor and her family. My thoughts and prayers go out to Taylor and her family. The speech gave me the idea to dedicate today's blog to my Mom.


Mom, you have been my best friend, partner in crime, and my shoulder to lean on for 23 years now. I've both tried your patience and made you proud. You have been the one that no matter what it was would come through for me. I can't begin to even tell you how much your friendship means to me. We're family, but we're the best of friends, and I couldn't be me without you. I wouldn't have the courage to be the young woman I am today if it wasn't for your guidance. We share the love of Country Music and we've been blessed to have went to some amazing concerts. We also have the get the travel bug from time to time and I am so thankful for our impromptu road trips. Some of my best memories are with you and Dad. I know I'm far right now, but always remember I'm not far from your heart. I love you mom. I'm thinking of you today. So go have a drink, put your feet up, and relax. Thank you again for everything that you do on a daily basis. Love you!

XOXO

Also, happy mothers day for all the other mothers day out there, sorry to all the kids I clearly have them beat for the best mother! ;) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS