5 Things I do on Sunday for a Productive Week

Sunday, August 30, 2015

We all have busy schedules in general, whether it be us rushing off to work or school, or taking care of kids around the clock. Life gets pretty hectic and it can be hard to manage a blog on top of it all, but no worries, because I'm gonna tell you 5 things that help me have a productive week. You don't have to pick a Sunday but personally I have found it is my day to get things done around the house, with the blog, and run the errands I can't get done through the week.

Wake Up Earlier

When I choose to wake up earlier just on this one day rather than sleeping in, I find it easier to focus on the things I need to get done. I drink my coffee, eat a good meal, wash my face, and try to get woken up for the day. I feel healthier and more productive doing this as well.

Get Ahead On Writing Your Blog Posts

At this time I usually go through my journal to see what content is next for the blog and I write the blog ahead of time. Sometimes my inspiration comes flowing through, if I'm really feel like going crazy and being productive I get ahead 2 or 3 posts at one time, or at least started. This helps keep me on track when I do post.

Go Through Email

I also respond to emails, or get caught up on them, and attempt to throw away the junk mail, because lets face it I struggle with this, but I've been trying to keep the mind set if you throw it away now, you won't have to later.

Run Errands

After going through my email I can walk Aria (my dog), wake my husband, and run the rest of my errands that I need to do. This can include, getting the car washed, blanket washed, house work, paying bills, ect. Whatever it is, it will get done by sunday night.

Go To The Gym

You don't have to do this, but I usually find that this helps me get to bed earlier, since I'm not "physically fit" I just personally feel healthier the next day when I do take time out of my day to go work out, this doesn't always happen, but I do push for it. If you don't do gym's then you can always play some music and dance around the house while doing house work for some fitness. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS